Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

13 weeks already?!?

My checkup Tuesday went well. The heart rate was at 158. Dr. Ashurst had to chase the baby from my belly button to my ribs before it stopped and he told me to go ahead and get ready for a livewire. Hard to believe my baby already has fingerprints and is now about the size of a medium shrimp. Yum shrimp...sorry I get sidetracked these days when food is mentioned. My morning sickness is about all done with. I can and do eat almost anything these days. Pickles seem to be my faves for the past few weeks. Anyway, the baby's fingers and toes have begun growing soft nails and if it's a boy he's already producing testosterone or if it's a girl she already has over 2 million eggs in her ovaries. My next appointment is Sept. 30th.


I officially go on vacation (aka to Becky's house) at 4:30pm. CANNOT WAIT! I feel like time is standing still. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! I know I will!!


1 comments:

CLS said...

I still say boy! Have a great weekend at Becky's. And WARRR EAGLE!!!