Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sneak Peak

I went to the hospital Monday to see if we could find out if it's a boy or girl. Apparently this child doesn't belong to me or Brad because it's bashful. Legs stayed crossed the entire time! But we did get a nice shot of him/her sucking his/her thumb.

Say it with me "awwwww"
My 16 week check-up was yesterday and everything was fine. Heart rate was 142 and doc said there's a lot of moving going on in there. I have been able to feel a few flutters here and there. Next appointment will be October 23rd and they will record the ultrasound.
Tomorrow marks 17 weeks. Turnip time - baby weighs about 5 ounces (about as much as a turnip) and is about 5 inches long. The baby's skeleton is changing from cartilage to bone and should be able to hear things.
That's all for now...I'm ready to go home and pack so I can head north tomorrow afternoon!

0 comments: