Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Play

Sunday we had a birthday party for Jesus and JoAnna was in her first Christmas Play. She did really well only whimpering once or twice but was fine after she got her paci.

(She started off in the back admiring baby Jesus)

(Then she got moved to the front where she could play with his hay)
Santa also made an appearance, but she wasn't all that excited to see him. She still not really sure what to think about him yet. At least she just cries and doesn't scream to the top of her lungs!

Now I've got to go get out my pillow that says "Dear Santa, I can explain" so maybe I'll have something under the tree myself. We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and safe holiday season.

1 comments:

MommaBoo said...

Monica, JoAnna is a precious doll!

She did so well in her first Christmas pageant.

My Benjamin's a screamer about Santa. I think he freaks him out. Oh, well....

Hope all of y'all have a wonderful holiday season. Be blessed!