Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'll take that...

Second place. Yep, I'll take second place and watch all the boys wonder how a girl beat them in a fishing tournament. HA HA! Had a blast fishing in the DPS tournament with Brad Saturday and he even let me drive the boat back in to dock. This was the first tournament he and I have fished and placed since the summer after we got married. We had 10lbs 2oz and missed 1st place by just 11oz. If only I had not missed that first fish. Oh well, second is good enough for this year. Look out boys, I'll be back for first place next summer.

On the baby-making...or lack there of...I am just enjoying my time off not having to worry about anything. We are waiting for Brad's tests in June and then shouldn't be long after that I'll be back at the office to see if my cysts are gone. Keep praying for me and all the others on this road. I'll keep y'all updated.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats on second place! I hope you are enjoying your "vacation" and that all goes well from here on out. Still praying for you :)

Ivy said...

Second place is pretty dang good in my book! Praying everyday!