Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Passing time with pictures

I've been trying to occupy myself to make the time pass more quickly. I sorted through 6 memory cards Monday night. Here some of my most recent.
Birthday Girl
Luke and Seth having fun in the water
Chillin'
And playing ball with Pop

from our last trip to Lake Jordan (I love seeing these pictures side by side!)
I finally got a picture of FL's redheaded woodpecker

Shots from the garden...
Mama is a HOOT with her cucumber bat!
Madison with her cabbage she's growing as a summer project for school

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great pictures! That cabbage is HUGE!

I just wantedto check in to see if you were having any "symptoms" or starting to notice some of the very early pregnancy signs.

Still praying for you!

Teri said...

Love all the pictures. Poor Brad with his tiny little fish...I can't believe you would do that to him! I hope you're doing well today...7 more days.