Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Apparently I'm losing my mind


I just realized that no one has commented on my week 22 blog post. Are people not reading it anymore? Do they just not care? Nope! I didn't post it Friday when I wrote it!! Yep, I’m already losing my mind. So here's week 22's update--

She's the length of a spaghetti squash and weighs about 1lb. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed but do not have color yet. Her pancreas is developing steadily. She has been kicking me to death here lately and my heart still races every time I feel her. None of my pre-baby pants fit anymore with the exception of my sweats - I think I'll just live in sweats until she's born. Brad and I have been looking at bedding and car seats and strollers. He's so funny to watch now, getting all excited. We have actually already bought a car seat for Brad's truck but now I have to make a camo cover for it. No, I will not go with pink camo since real southern girls can handle real camo. Her daddy (so odd to type that) bought her a onesie the other night...


2 comments:

CLS said...

So crazy! Love the onesie! I know you guys are sooooo excited. Did you get moved yet?

Becky said...

thank tha Lord she has aunt becky and aunt ashley. cause she IS a GIRL!!!