Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend

We are almost completely moved. WOOHOO!
Thursday night we went to Prattville to Bedzzz Express and ordered new king size mattresses for our new bed that has yet to be picked out or ordered. That's how I roll these days...nothing in order at all. It was an awesome shopping experience and I found a set of mattresses I fell in love with. I've had the best two nights of sleep in a long time since they arrived Saturday.

Friday afternoon we moved our clothes and a few food items. I insisted that we spend the night. The satellite had already been disconnected at the old house and I don't do well with silence. I mean, come on, I even have to have the radio playing while I shower-how was I expected to sleep in silence!?! Plus I felt the need to stay with my new baby. It's been a long time since I've had one of these-



Saturday morning I woke up with a fire burning to get things done. By the end of the day my feet were on fire (and my ankles swollen). I did way too much but I got so much done.



JoAnna even got a present from her Great Mema and Papa. And then Sunday was the big finale...I got to meet Ivy!

Like she said it was as if we'd known each other for ever. Got in some grocery shopping and bought a few things for the new place then headed back home. It was a good but long weekend.

0 comments: