Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

34

Am I really that far along!?! Soooooo hard to believe! I had a check-up on Wednesday. Everything was perfect. She is still positioned head down so there's a really good chance she'll stay that way. Don't want to be birthin' no breach baby. According to Dr. Ashurst she weighs around 5 pounds and is right on schedule. My total weight gained so far is 15 pounds so he's happy with that. Here's my belly shot of the week...
Baby shower this weekend and Becky is coming to my house. Yep, that's right. This is her first trip down to stay with me EVER! I just hope downtown Jones isn't too boring for her.

2 comments:

Christy Tate said...

15 lbs! I am very jealous. By this time I think I had gained 45!

Teri said...

I hope you enjoyed the shower. I can't believe you are so far along! By the way, you look great too and I'm proud of you for only gaining 15 pounds : )