Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year...we did! My Christmas will not be finished until this weekend after I make a trip to Becky's. That is if I can get up there and back. I live in the SOUTH for a reason and freezing temps ain't it! The high Saturday is only supposed to be 24! Yeah, 24 honkin' degrees!!
This year I shocked FL when I asked for a sewing machine. I think she really wanted to check me for a fever but didn't. What do you think of my first project?

Yes, I know it's pink. My next thing will be camo. I enjoyed sewing and am sure there will be many more projects put on my list to do before too long. How many I get finished is questionable though.

Here is the last belly picture of 2009...
I have a check-up this afternoon. I'm scared to hear how much weight I've gained through Christmas and New Year eating.

2 comments:

CLS said...

Thanks for the update! Hope your appointment goes well this afternoon. Little Miss JoAnna Lane is going to be precious in her Mommy's first sewing project. I got mine last spring and fell off the bandwagon with sewing when I found out I was pregnant. Sam got me an embroidery machine for Christmas and I don't even know how to use it yet. Sad, sad!!

Teri said...

I can't believe it's getting so close! I hope the appt. goes well!