Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

6 Weeks

Hard to believe but I'm already six weeks along in my pregnancy. So far the sex has been decided, the liver has started functioning, it has limb buds, the mouth, jaw and esophagus have started forming, and the heart is beating. I know for sure the heart is beating...

Yes, I snuck to the hospital for an early ultrasound. No, I still don't know if it's one or two in there. We saw one heartbeat and then thought we saw another. The second was hard to keep track of so we still aren't sure if there was another there or not. I should find out for sure on Tuesday when I go to the office for another u/s.

2 comments:

CLS said...

I am so excited for you guys! You are so truly blessed that the IUI worked on the first try! I've been sick this week so I'm just learning this news. Congratulations!!

Tiffany said...

Hooray!!!!! This is such wonderful news. Congratulations! All three members of your family will be in my prayers.