Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yep, that's our baby!


Isn't it beautiful? I'm not biased or anything but I think so!
The doctor visit went well except for having to sit in the waiting room for 2 hours with my stomach growling. They should have free snacks for us pregnant women while we wait - at least a juice box or something.
Dr. Ashurst examined me and said that everything looks and feels wonderful. He didn't give me a due date on paper but said that we would go by the IUI date so that would make it March 10th. And there is just one from what we saw on the ultrasound. Knowing that has put me at ease since all these twins scenarios with awful outcomes had been running through my head. I seem to be more of a worrier these days. And the more I worry the sicker I get.
Something I've not had to worry about is Brad. He has changed into this man that waits on me hand and foot. AND I'M LOVING IT! He has cut the grass (and it needs it again). He has rubbed my back and my legs. And he will even fix my plate and bring it to me. Y'all just don't know how big of a difference that is! The sweetest thing he has started doing is kissing on my belly. I'm just eating it all up.

4 comments:

Ivy said...

The little babe is SO beautiful! March 10th....2 days after my wedding anniversary:) Try not to worry (look who's talking) and keep your head up! Im so excited for you! What a sweet husband you have too!

Teri said...

Awww...I'm glad is being so sweet to you. He would be in big trouble if he wasn't. I hope you get to enjoy every minute of being pregnant...you deserve it!

Tiffany said...

Hooray! I'm so glad that everythis is checking out so well. You're all in my prayers.

Christy Tate said...

I am so excited for y'all. I know you will appecate every second of this wonderful chance God has given you to be a momma. Isn't it awesome to be called momma!