Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Game Plan

I spoke with Brenda from the Dr.'s office today and was informed that Dr. Ashurst wants me to try metformin/glucophage one more time. He is trying it in a slow release method instead of overloading my system with it. As you might recall, it was metformin that did not agree so well with me...lost over 5 pounds in the 3 days I was on it. Yeah, miracle drug for weight loss -- not so good when you're trying to get in the mood. So I start with 1/day for 7 days, then 2/day for 7 days and finally 3/day for 7 days (that is if I can tolerate it). I am also to start Provera on March 3rd so that if I am not pregnant then I will not be sitting around waiting on my little friend to show up. I have to call Brenda back either when I start again or get a positive test. Positive test, positive test...keep saying it. My birthday will be here on day 28 of my cycle. Any guesses as to what I want?!? Yep, positive test!!

0 comments: