Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pageant, bullets and nausea oh my!


And the winner is...contestant #18, Miss Kelsi Baker!

Congrats to Kelsi for being crowned 2009 Miss Highland Home School!!
Madison't pageant will be next Saturday night.
Also congrats to Madison for shooting the rifle for the first time. She shot 5 times and hit her target 5 times. I'll upload video if I get a chance.
Metformin has not done me as wrong as last time, but it's still not my friend. I bumped myself up to 1000mg a day over the weekend but it's making me a bit queazy. I started having hot flashes Sunday and FL thought it was really funny until I made her turn the fan on and open the back door. Madison said you could see the sweat running down my back. Normally I'm the one curled up in sweats under a blanket. It's just one of those things I'm actually starting to get used to.
Today is cycle day 8 so I have to go buy ovulation test strips. :) Pray this is all my body will need for a kickstart.

0 comments: