Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Freakin Valentine's Day

Uummmm, V-day was more like D-day at my house this year. So as that I don't air ALL my dirty laundry on here, let's just say my husband made a not so very smart decision last night and into the wee hours of this morning. I was not a happy wife when I was awakened at 4am. I was still not a happy wife at lunch so he got to eat cereal for his romantic lunch. I smiled and acted like a happy wife through the play and dinner at Mexico Tipico (which was a very quiet dinner), but went back to my unhappy wife status once we left the restaurant.

Tomorrow will be a new day and I will start it off with a visit to God's House where everything will all be put into perspective. Y'all pray for me.

For Brad's present I had bought tickets to go see Bear Country at the Shakespeare Theater. Being the Auburn fan that I am I did not think I would enjoy it, but I did, and very much so. It was a very small production with only 4 actors in the entire play. It shows Bear Bryant on the day of his retirement packing the things from his office and telling stories of when he first learned of football, playing at Alabama, and then coaching there. Very intimate. The other 3 actors depicted the stories he was telling. I was actually surprised that there were only 2 or 3 punches thrown towards Auburn. I can honestly say it was the best part of my day.

0 comments: