Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Still Waiting



So today is day 5 after finishing Provera and day 62 of my cycle. 62 ties for the longest I've had yet. I am so ready to start. To get the ball rolling. Start new. Get on with it already. It would be a bummer for that to happen on Valentine's Day, but this time would be ok with me. I've had the chocolate cravings, binge eating, chocolate cravings, cramps, chocolate cravings & sleepiness - everything except what I've been looking for. Did I mention I'm liking me some chocolate these days?




I did get a pleasant surprise at work yesterday. Flowers. No, not from my husband. Cpl. Neely had them delivered to all the women in our office for Valentine's Day. Thanks Neely

4 comments:

becky said...

want half of mine? and yes, chocolate by the dump truck would be great. know what road trip would be good? a trip to hershey, PA. after we went to chocolate world, we could drop in on jon and kate.

Monica said...

let me know when we're leaving so i can get some 55gal drums from fl's and we can bring chocolate back for next month.

Tony and Susan said...

count me in!!! how many days did you take the provera? when i took the 7 day, it took 2 weeks before i had a period and it was crazy light. when i took the 10 day it usually came about 3 days later.

Monica said...

Susan- we can all carpool. i took 20mg for 5 days and still nothing. when i was taking 10mg for 5 days it would normally come by day 3 or 4. it would be light for the first day or so and then drown me...horrid.