Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

211 miles

Weekend went well. Hope everyone had a good Confederate Memorial Day. Brad and Adam finished the tournament in 10th place. Not too bad considering there were 55 boats, but they still didn't win any money. I worked on Mama's flowerbed Sunday but certainly didn't finish it. We still have more stones to take down before we can do anything else.

Monday was a long day...211 miles worth (that's almost enough to get me to Becky's). Labs at 7:45am, ultrasound at 8:45am, shopping at Sam's, to Troy for shots, to ballgame in Highland, and back to Montgomery to pick up my (hopefully) last shot. I finally made it home about 10pm. My E2 level was at 875 which is great and my biggest follicle was at 1.99 cm. GREAT! So this morning I took my Ovidrel shot. Homework, homework, homework.

I was told that if my body does what it's supposed to do and I'm not pregnant at the end of this cycle them "someone" will have to have...semen analysis. Oh and let me tell you how excited he is about it. Of course none of this is anything anyone ever looks forward to.
I'll leave you with a few snapshots of Kelsi playing ball. They won their first game 9-5 but lost the second 12-6.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, thanks for the pics of Kelsi. Talked with your mom tonite she sounds great. Kyle is getting married August 8th - told her I expected you and her to be there.
Love you
Peggy