Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where we stand

Machine came back up and Brenda called to let me know that my estrogen was at 770 (good) but the hormone that indicates ovulation was not there. So at 9:00 last night Brad and I were at Publix in Montgomery to get my Rx for Ovidrel. When talking to the pharmacist she told me that it worked with her...twice. I was advised that this shot does have a much higher risk for twins. Twins I can handle. Anything else...I'll sell them on ebay. (Just joking-I don't want any nasty emails). So that's where we stand -- I've taken Clomid for 5 days, Follistim for 4 days and now have had a shot of Ovidrel and was given instructions for "homework". Come on ovaries don't let me down now!

2 comments:

Tony and Susan said...

HOW EXCITING!! release that egg little follie! have fun with your homework ;0 (i always wanted to punch people that told me that...no pressure or anything, right?)

Christy Tate said...

Good Luck and we are praying for you! Just think if you have a bunch of kiddos, you can get your own show! LOL!!!