Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Same song, second verse

I had blood work and an u/s done Monday. Got the call Monday night and it looks just like last month. My follies on the left are about 5mm and about 7mm on the right. So at this point they would be riding the short bus to school (sorry if any of you had to ride it). I had already taken 50mg of Clomid days 3-7 so I started the Follistim shots Monday night. I'll take 50iu every night at least until Friday when I have my next appointment. At this point I am assuming that I'll also have to take the Ovidrel shot too but won't know for sure until later. It has already been order for me just in case. My estrogen level was around 70 which is decent at this point.
(left O)

Every time I have had an ultrasound done the tech has had a really hard time finding my right ovary. Apparently it likes to hide. She has found it behind my uterus and behind some of my colon before, but Monday's hiding place was the best. She kept telling me that something was in the way but never would say what it was. She finally broke down and told me...it's a gas bubble. How many of you just laughed so hard you snorted?!? I was able to keep myself composed until she left the room. And I've not even have eggs or beans in a while!
I'll let you know if I still have gas on Friday...
(elusive right O)

Now let me tell you how mean I can be -- Brad uses our back bathroom and I use the master bathroom. The laundry basket is in the master bathroom; the back bathroom is not big enough for a basket of its own. I have informed Brad on several occasions that I WILL NOT pick up dirty clothes from all over the house and if he wants something washed then he can either put it in the laundry basket or on top of the washing machine. And when I say from all over the house I mean all over. He will walk thru the house undressing and where it comes off is where it lays. I have found dirty underwear in the middle of the living room floor! Friday night I washed a load of clothes since I would not be home on the weekend. I washed all the clothes from the master bathroom. I did not do inventory on the clothes I washed. All I know is I washed them and dried them and sadly most of them are still waiting to be folded and put up. So last night I got all the clothes from the basket and put them on to wash just before bed and I will change them over when I get up. So this morning Brad asks me where some clean undies are. Can you guess where they are??? No, they are not in the living room or even in his bathroom. He had just put them in the basket Monday so all his underwear (at least 12 pair) were in the dryer, just starting to dry. Yes, I know I am sooo mean. I do not know if Brad broke down and wore his old whitey-tighties that he hunts in or if he went commando. I do know that from now on he will make sure he puts his underwear in the basket!

2 comments:

Teri said...

The laundry thing isn't mean, it just makes sense. I'll never understand why they don't realize they're about to be out of clean undies. God forbid they do the laundry too :)

Tony and Susan said...

wow! a gas bubble! only you! have you thought about doing an iui this month? then brad's...um...friends wouldn't have to hunt so hard for your rt ovary :)

yeh, did you ever imagine you would be having these conversations!?!?