Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Not quite there yet

I was misquoted my E2 level from Monday; it was actually 43 which is pretty low. Friday it had jumped to 312 but it's still not where it should be. The ultrasound showed 4 total follies that are big enough to count. Two on the left side at 1.0 and 1.2 cm and two on the right at 1.5 cm each. The ones on the right aren't too shabby but still should be bigger. So I have been told to continue my Follistim shots thru the weekend and come back Monday for blood work and u/s to see if it's any better. FL's going with me!

Susan, I've asked about it being so hard to find my ovaries on the u/s --the tech's shoulder cramped up Friday because she was pushing so hard and at an awkward angle --and if Brad's boys would have a hard time getting there (after all they are male and will not stop to ask for directions). Every time I've asked the tech has told me that she sees nothing blocking my tubes so the roads should be clear for travel. I even asked if my tilted uterus would hinder things and was told no. When we first met with Dr. Ashurst he told us that he would not recommend moving to another treatment until he felt it was really time...I'm putting my trust in him --- but will continue to ask questions.

Brad and Adam are fishing a really big tournament right now and I am praying that they win. We could really really use the money at this point to take care of some bills we've but on the back burner and we would be able to put some back in case we have to have an IUI or something else done. After the weigh-in we will got to FL's for the rest of the weekend. For Christmas Brad and I gave her a certificate for a flowerbed in the back yard. This weekend she will get her present. Monday FL will go with me to Montgomery for my appointments and then swing thru Troy to get rabies shots...no, not for FL, she's already had her shots. And Monday afternoon I'll finally get to see Kelsi play softball. I hear she's pretty good. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post by Tuesday.

Y'all have a good weekend and keep praying for me, my follies, the meds, and everyone else who is having to travel this road too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica, you and Brad are in out thoughts and prayers. Keep that beautiful smile and everything will be ok. Give the faimly our love and will see you soon.
Peggy