Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aww...for me?


I have been given my first award. Thanks hun! Becky said on her blog that she gave it to me for being brave enough to blog about my journey. I think y'all are the brave ones for reading it.

Here is what I'm suppose to do:
1. Post the award on my blog, and link to the person who gave me the award.
2. List seven things I love.
3. List seven blogs I love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know I've given them the award.

My 7 loves...
I love Brad for being hard on me when I need it but then turning around and letting me melt the next minute. He allows me to be me and most of you know that's not an easy task.
I love FL for being FL. She is my Mama and everything the title holds. I really love that I get my sense of humor from her -- who else can laugh so hard she pees in her pants and then laughs even harder about peeing in her pants?
I love my family, in-laws, out-laws and all in between. I love my relatives and those who have taught me that you don't have to be kin to someone to be family.
I love the outdoors. I grew up in the outdoors (even sometimes from inside the house-that's another post). If it's cool I'll be hunting and if it's warm I'll be on (or in) the water.
I love medical advancements. It wasn't too long ago that someone having trouble getting pregnant would have been told to just go home and take up needle-point or jazzercise.
I love music. There is rarely a time you will find me without some type of music in the background. And I have some from all genres, even a rap or two. Some people can't carry a tune in a buck but I can, it's just not a pretty tune.
I love knowing. Knowing that when all is said and done the Lord will take care of me. I mean, He has already provided me with my first 6 loves listed here.

My 7 loved blogs...
I have a problem here, I'm kinda new to blogging and don't really have seven. But here's my list -
Becky @ Five Mockingbirds (who has already been awarded) - I have to keep up with my Tuckers
Susan @ Griffies Growth - let's face it, who doesn't like to read what's going on with JonahClaire
Christy @ The Tates - she's got her hands full...and that's just with Brad
Ivy @ The Smith Family (who has already been awarded) - she's a new found friend - she still has that "new friend smell"
Jen @ 4tunate even though she has absolutely no idea I even exist - you have to admire any woman with quads that still has her sanity


0 comments: