Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So much to catch up on...

Happy birthday Mary Grace. Snow in Jones, AL. Unscheduled bloodwork. Madison's pageant. Um, have I missed anything. Oh yeah, working on getting knocked-up.



Madison participated in the Little Miss HHS pageant Saturday but did not place. She was still pretty and said that she enjoyed it. Isn't that all that really matters? She's still more excited about being able to shoot the gun than anything else right now.













Sunday morning I woke up to this...


I guess we got a little over an inch. Possibly an inch and a half. Certainly something we don't see everyday in south Alabama. I did not play in it, but did try out my new hunting suit. It kept me nice and snuggly as I walked around outside taking pictures














This is how much accumulated on the side of my car during the morning.











It took a lot of bribing to get P-nut out of his house. I think he stayed out for a total of 2 minutes.





















Dixie wasn't bribed to come out, but it did take her a while to decide if she really wanted to put her paw in the white stuff. After she came out she decided she wanted to taste some.



















Sunday afternoon we went to wish Mary Grace a happy 3rd birthday. Yep, we all got to wear crowns, but only Mary Grace's had her name on it. "Brad Gene" and I got her a fishing pole and a tackie (tackle) box complete with pink worms. It seemed to be a hit with the whole family. Especially with Mom since it is her size. :) (Love you Mom)

























And Bethany, Mary Grace's little sister is growing like a weed.





















Now to the bloodwork. State employees now have to have a wellness screening done each year. Had mine completed yesterday and I was quite impressed with myself.
Blood Pressure - 98/70
Total Cholesterol - 197
HDL - 51
LDL - 125
Triglycerides - 103
Blood Glucose - 84
BMI - 33 (just glad to be under 35 there)
Sooo, all in all I'm pretty healthy looking at those numbers. I've never had a high BP reading, but I do think that's the lowest I've ever seen for me.

And finally a baby-making update. We're still working on it. I've not gotten a positive ovulation test, but I did get eggwhite yesterday so I am still hopefull. I had a present on my back door step yesterday when I got home. Two boxes of ovulation tests and a pregnancy test. They were a gift from Kelly who works with Barbara. She and her husband had a hard time conceiving too and these were some of her leftovers. Greatly appreciated! Also yesterday I started taking the Provera again. Only 11 more days until something should happen. We'll have to wait to see what it is though.
I'll leave you with what I think was the best picture of the week.









0 comments: