Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Are you kidding me?!?

Since my last post I have been taken off the shots (YEAH!) and was told that at least one of my 6 follicles that looked really good was 15 x 19mm (YEAH! YEAH!) and my estrogen shot from 56 on Monday to 329 on Friday (WHOOHOO!) So I was told to take ovulation tests through the weekend and call Monday with the results. Monday came without a positive ovulation test. Brenda told me that if I still didn't have one by Tuesday morning (today) then to go to the lab and blood will be drawn to verify I haven't already ovulated before he gets me a shot of Ovidrel, hCG to induce ovulation. So off to the lab I went this morning. Just got a call from Brenda and was hoping to hear that I had ovulated but noooooo. The lab called and their machine that checks the hormone levels, and is the only one in the whole honkin' state of Alabama, has been down all day! They have a man on his way from Atlanta to fix it and we should have the results by end of the day. Brenda told me to just breathe and it'll all be taken care of. Apparently she's getting to know me quite well. So for right now breath is all I can do.
For the one or two of you who hasn't already checked out Becky's blog, she has a pretty sweet double give-a-way going on. Check it out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good follicle. Bad machine.