Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I know that when most people tell you something doesn't hurt they lie through their teeth. Well, the shot really didn't hurt. I couldn't even feel the needle. The liquid was still a bit too cold so it stung just a second or two but that was it. And I did it all by myself. Actually I made Brad leave the room because I knew he would have made fun of me and then I would have had to hurt him. I should get a call today telling me when my next appointment will be.

In other news, Brad killed a turkey yesterday. I don't know how much he weighed, how long the beard was or how long the spurs were. Not that any of you would really be concerned with the stats anyway. But I did get a picture and that's one less thing of meat to buy at the store.

And here we are walking into the field turkey hunting last week.
No, you don't have to tell me - I already know I'm sexy with my shotgun!

2 comments:

Ivy said...

Congrats to your hubby on the turkey. Mine killed one on Sunday...and I don't know any of the stats either! Glad the first shot didn't hurt too bad:)

Teri said...

I'm glad the first shot went well...now maybe you can get a little sleep!