Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Kicking butt and taking names

Had my blood drawn for labs to see if my E2 levels have come up any. Hopefully so. Probably won't get a call to let me know anything until Monday. Ultrasound went well. I was told there was a party going on in the left ovary and all those follicles are kicking butt and taking names. She said that there were lots of them and they were all "good sized" but she'd never give me a measurement. From my u/s I had done yesterday (but don't tell anyone) they were 1.1 to 1.3 cm then. If I can still remember anything Mrs. Russell taught me that would mean they are 11 to 13 mm. Big yea since we were looking for any 10mm+. My right side is a completely different story. Lots of follicles, but they aren't even half-pints anymore. She actually said they look a little smaller today than the one she did Monday. But it only takes one to get-r-done. Sorry I didn't get a sonogram picture for your viewing pleasure. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

Yay for some good progress!!!!!!!!

Tony and Susan said...

yay! go left side!! are you going to be doing an iui or will you just have "homework"?