Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moving to the big leagues

Blood work...check. Ultrasound...check. Clomid...check. Injectable...che -- WHAT!?! Yep, I'm moving up from the minor league to injectables. Don't know which one, but whatever it's named I'm sure it will come with a needle. The two I was told it could be are Follistim and Gonal-F. Haven't had time to find much on either so far.
The ultrasound today showed that I have no cysts and from what I was told everything looked to be just fine. Even my uterus looked good -- see...

Yes, I was told that was the first request for a picture of an empty uterus.
I am supposed to start Clomid 50mg tonight (actually the alarm on my phone just said it's time) and go thru Sunday night. Monday morning I have to go back for another round of blood work and another ultrasound to see if we have any activity. Once they have had time to review my lab results then I'll get a call and find out what I'll be taking. That's all I know for now.
Tomorrow I will have an ode to the Walgreen's waiting room chairs.

0 comments: