Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mini Vacation

This weekend was my mini vacation to north Alabama. Seven Mile Post Road CoC had a ladies retreat that I attended Friday night and Saturday. We were on Lake Guntersville and here's the view from our room.Praise and worship, devotions, Fireproof, and of course time with friends. Just what I've been needing.
Saturday night I kept some kids for their Mama and Daddy to go out on a well deserved date. We ate, colored some pictures and then baked muffins (but we called them cupcakes). I don't know about the kids, but I had fun! And I'm about like their Mama, I could just

EAT

THEM

UP!


Oh yeah, it was that good
On the home front, I will not be spending so much time alone anymore. Brad's moving to day shift! I could shout it from the mountaintops. The kicker here is that besides vacations and the occasional weekend that he takes off, we don't normally get to spend that much time together. It'll be an adjustment for both us. The best part for me is I will not be going to bed alone. That always sucks! Pray that our marriage can handle us being together like a normal couple.
Keep the prayers coming - test results sometime next week...

2 comments:

CLS said...

You are an awesome "Aunt" to give Becky and Micah a date break and even more so for giving AC her first taste of "chocolate". I have experienced fertility issues in the past and will definately say an extra prayer for you this week! God Bless!

Becky said...

thanks hun. you know we love you!! a lot even.