Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Romans 5:3-5

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Well, I started Sunday night. Kinda knew it was coming. I had been cramping for well over a week. Spoke with Brenda from the doctor's office. I am going in tomorrow morning for blood work and an ultrasound to determine what we want to do next. I am supposed to meet with Brenda before I leave, but will not see the doc. I'll let y'all know.
Birthday weekend went over well. Got to fish and mudride and spend time with family. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes on myspace, facebook, snail mail, email, and on the phone! This is the only picture that was taken the whole weekend. Kelsi and I were getting ready to go mudriding (sorry I don't have an after picture cause we were pretty). And this is the only picture I've taken since I got my hair cut Thursday.
Brad started day shift yesterday. It was odd to have him home and there be daylight outside. Also weird that I had to cook supper. Rotel chops, brown rice, and cream corn. Then we walked some of it off turkey hunting. Not that any of my audience is interested, but turkey season opened yesterday. Brad and I went just for a little bit...in the rain...and the mud. No luck.
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Tony and Susan said...

ugh!! stinky!! i think it always helped me to know that there was a plan. hope that helps you, too. hang in there!

Teri said...

Like the hair cut! I still have something at my house for you...does a jewelry box for your birthday sound good? :)