Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lunchtime quickie

Figured I'd take a few minutes from my lunch for a quick update. You know since I work for the state I have to be careful and delegate my time wisely so I don't miss my morning, mid-morning, middle of the day, or afternoon naps.
Shots have been going fine. I have another appointment for blood work, u/s, and consult tomorrow morning. I guess by now I should be getting used to the 12 hour fasts. Tomorrow I find out if my poor little half-pint follicles have grown into big girl follicles. I do know that I'll be taking the Follistim through the weekend, but I won't know until tomorrow if my dose will stay the same or exactly how long I'll be taking it.
Y'all know I'm not all that great with emotions. And this sucks. I cry one minute and then can't remember what I'm crying about. Gimme a break here! Please pray that I make it through all this with a little bit of my sanity still in tact. I mean, I know I won't have any after the kid(s) arrive so I'd like to enjoy a little now.

0 comments: