Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

May Cause Drowsiness

"May Cause Drowsiness" that's what the label on my Clomid says. IT LIES! I've not been able to sleep well for the last few nights. I don't know if it's the meds I've been taking or that I have a zillion thoughts running through my head. Probably a mix of both. And it didn't help that the hospital called Brad at 11:45 last night. And I had a nightmare after I finally dozed off about 3am that someone broke in the house and I didn't have a gun. Anyone who knows me knows that's not going to happen. I really need some rest. Isn't it enough that my tummy is growling and I can't have anything until after my appointment tomorrow? I know it's not that I'm really hungry but my mind knows I can't have anything and I always want what I can't have.
Within the next 24 hours I will have started my injections and y'all I'm nervous about that. It's not the actual medication or even having to poke myself with a needle. It's that I never thought it would come that far. I figured that Clomid and time was all we'd need. Apparently not. I'm worried that this might not work either. I'm hopeful that it does. "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive" (Matthew 21:22). I pray every night that it happens for us. I just have to learn to believe God will make it so.

1 comments:

Tony and Susan said...

so you're doing clomid AND injectables in the same cycle? i did clomid for a few cycles and then injectables in a separate cycle. are they going to be doing ultrasounds to monitor the follicle growth?